As soon as we receive your request for a tutor, we will present you with three matching tutors. At the same time, we will contact them to confirm if they are willing to take on the assignment to teach you. Most of the time, we will be able to confirm your tutor within two business days.
CALLING US (or SMS)
* Please call between 9 a.m. – 10.30 p.m. (we are open everyday, including public holidays)
This will take about 5 minutes. We will need to know:
- Your residential address
- Tutor requirements (MOE teacher, Full-time tutor etc.)
- preferable tuition timings
- your tuition budget
SELECT YOUR TUTOR
- When you call us, we will search our database for 3-5 tutors whom we believe fit your requirements and give you their CV and credentials. We will also give you the Minutes of our interview with the tutor.
- You may select a tutor (and an alternative tutor) immediately, or get back to us later.
- After the phone call, we will need one business day to contact the tutors to confirm that they would be willing to take the assignment of teaching you.
- Upon confirmation, we will contact you to confirm the first date of the tuition lesson.
- Your tutor will typically arrive 10 minutes early the first lesson. This is to allow you to speak with your tutor in person and to view their credentials.
- All notes and materials required for the first lesson will be provided for by the tutor.
- Please make payment for the first month’s tuition fees at the end of the first lesson.
- If for any reason you would like to change tutor or discontinue lessons, please let us know within two weeks of the first lesson. We will refund all unused class fees or promptly replace your current tutor. It would also help if you let us know why you wish to stop lessons.